12 Weeks Pregnant!
Matthew and I are so excited to tell our family and friends that we are going to have a baby! Not only that, but December 26th is our due date so Merry Christmas! We got to go to the doctor at 8 weeks along to have an ultrasound and this is the photo we got to bring home! It was an incredible experience to see a heart beating at 155 bpm.
The first trimester has been . . . fun :) Starting at 6 weeks, I started having the nausea that lasts all day long. I forced myself to keep eating. My list of food aversions is quite fun! Meat, anything green (except pickles!) , vegetables. Things I have been able to eat: Dairy, fruit, and carbs. I've recently added chicken nuggets to my list and have made the rounds to most of the fast food restaurants. I have started feeling much better the past couple of weeks, as long as I keep my stomach full. This means I'm eating snacks all day long :)
Anyways... I am looking forward to updating on the pregnancy and eventually Baby McColgin!


yay yay yay yay yay!!!! i think you are having a girl;o)...so excited for you!
ReplyDeletei think it's a boy! i was like that with Parker!! CONGRATS!
ReplyDelete