Heartbeat 150 bpm
I got to go to the doctor this morning to hear the heartbeat of our baby! At the time, it seemed very routine. As I think back about it tho, it is incredible to hear that tiny heartbeat come across so clear, so loud, and so fast! I am so thankful to be carrying this tiny person inside of me. I am thankful for those moments when it becomes more and more real to me that I am going to be a mother. I am also very thankful for my wonderful husband who has been so supportive and understanding through the first trimester woes. Psalms says that the heavens declare the glory of the Lord. Today, inside my belly is a baby whose life proclaims the glory of the Lord with the sound of a heartbeat. Thank you Jesus!- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: