Charlotte trip
This past weekend we got to visit our family out in Charlotte and had a wonderful time. I only had my phone to take photos with, but I did remember to take some which is an accomplishment for me. The cherry blossoms had started to bloom and were just gorgeous. We took this on our way in to eat yummy brunch.Saturday afternoon the guys played golf and I rode along with Matthew's mom. It was a perfect day for golf and so great to be outside after the winter we have had. The construction on their house is coming along very nicely post fire and they are looking to move back in in about 6 weeks. It is the white one in the middle.
The dogs. This was our first time to meet his parents new pups Mr. Darcy and Gigi-two Bassett hounds.
Needless to say Matthew loved it!
After Church on Sunday, we helped lace shoes for .
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: