Christmas 2010
We just got home from spending several days in Springfield with my family. We got to see most of the cousins and to just hang out with family. Since Matthew's parents got me a nice camera for Christmas :) I was able to take some photos!!! One day I will learn how to put them up in order, but not tonight.On Sunday, we sent to Grandma Shirley's and had a wonderful day. I love being married to such a lovable man-he is great!
Lorelai was in dog heaven on Christmas day when we just let her go with the wrapping paper. I love this action shot with the new camera - that was some serious ripping.

It snowed!!! Hehe, we had a light dusting on Christmas morning and it was pretty on the patio.
Weird. All I can say.

Aren't they so cute? We loved being entertained by these two all weekend. Sookie is my parent's dog and Lorelai's best friend.
Christmas is a time of creativity and artistic decorating and wrapping for my mom. This is her traditional live tree with only some of the many ornaments she has collected over the years. And check out the bows on those packages... she really goes all out when wrapping.



0 comments: