Happy Sunday (on Tuesday)
I started this post on Sunday and for some reason deleted the whole thing. So we took Charis to the church nursery for the first time. Everything went great! Our friend Jazmin was in there so I knew she'd be in great hands. When we came back to get her, she was asleep in Jazmin's arms. It was nice to be able to listen to the sermon for the first time since she was born. This weekend was great for another reason as well! We started putting her in her crib to sleep at night, having Matthew give her the 10 pm feeding and she slept until 5 three nights in a row!!! I'm still waking up at 3 of course just out of habit so that will have to end soon. Now we are still working on getting her to nap longer than 45 minutes without waking up.I thought she looked so cute in this adorable dress Sunday. She likes her fingers!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: