Indiana Wedding
This past weekend I got to visit Indianapolis for the first time. This is where Matthew's parents grew up and where Matthew went every summer to spend time on the farm with his family. It was so fun to hear stories and sense the strong emotions associated with the childhood memories. We celebrated his cousin Andy's marriage to Olivia. It was a gorgeous wedding!
Andy and Olivia's rehearsal dinner was in their back yard. It included a huge grill, massive amounts of crawfish and shrimp, a food truck and a great time!
We got to see a beautiful Indiana sunset at the rehearsal dinner. Here are Matthew's parents happy to have all of their children together.
Apparently Jim needed beads
Brothers and their dad. Great men.
On Saturday morning, Matthew and I headed downtown with his siblings to visit the Indianapolis zoo.
I think the penguins may have been our favorite.
Mama elephant and her "tiny" baby.
I think the giraffes are beautiful!
As you can see, we had a great time watching the animals together :)
Happy 60th Birthday Jim!
We had a great lunch with the whole family :)
Afterward we went out to Uncle Jerry's house to hang out.
No explanation for this...

0 comments: