19 Weeks

5:11 PM Unknown 1 Comments

I have to agree with other pregnant mommas out there that the second trimester is a lot of fun! My appetite is back, the nausea completely gone and my energy levels are pretty much back to normal. And to think I wondered if I would ever feel normal again.

We are enjoying the planning process of getting the nursery ready and picking out baby gear together. We have ordered a crib, a dresser/changer, and we have gender neutral bedding. I can't wait to put it all together for Baby M! We have been discussing names and have come to a semi-agreement on a boys name. We haven't completely agreed to the middle name. For a girls name... we are still working on that.

This is for you Mom :) We need to work out the logistics of this to get a better photo... maybe I should wear something other than all blue against a blue wall. To quote my husband "There's a baby in there!" If you can't tell, we are a little bit excited.

1 comment:

  1. yaY! NOW that's a REAL bump!!!!! rachel said you weren't finding out the sex...true? happy for you both!

    ReplyDelete