Babies... Babies... Babies...

7:02 PM Unknown 1 Comments

My boss had her baby boy today! Praise the Lord everything went really well and he is a strong 8 lbs. 12 oz. The girls were anxious all day as we waited to get the news. They are thrilled to have a brother and I am thrilled for them! I will get to meet this precious guy tomorrow.

I am so excited to get to share this experience with so many people I know and love. Not only that, but to have kids the same age! I love it! Our neighborhood must have good drinking water because 4 of us are preggo. In fact, on my block alone, there are 3 in a row. November, December, February. We are going to have so much fun together!

I just found out yesterday that one of my college roommates is "Knocked Up" as she puts it. Hilariously awesome! Also another friend of mine from college is due 10 days after we are. I know its a likely thing to happen at this stage in life, but it is very exciting for me! It makes becoming a parent a little less scary I suppose.

I am starting to get a baby bump. The 7 year old I take care of told me today she could see my belly starting to show. Thank you Madelyn :)

1 comment: