Working Full-time
It has almost been a year since I started working with Sienna, Lyla, and Madelyn. I am so blessed to work with such great kids and a loving family. I am thankful to stay busy and to be able to invest in lives for the Kingdom.This past Thursday I was informed that I would have Friday off. All day... Wow! I felt so blessed and was totally excited to sleep in and have a day to relax. And then I woke up at 7:55 am ready to go. I won't even list everything I did, but I got a ton of stuff done around my house - stuff that I need the house to myself to get done. Stuff that has needed to be done for a long time (how often to I have the time to clean out the pantry?)
I feel that having worked this job full time has given me a new perspective on how I need to use my time. When I get that unexpected free day, I know that I better get things accomplished because it may be another 6 months before I get a chance. I wish I could say I finished my to-do list, but there will always be something!

0 comments: