Reorganization
This is for our parents who are the ones who would actually like to see these photos. We got outside this morning to do some yard work today and ended up organizing the garage. I'd been meaning to do this for quite some time I just hadn't.
We finally put up this bike rack that my parents gave us
Matthew installed the peg board we bought several months ago and started organizing it although we still need some more hooks to get everything up there, but it already looks a ton better!
Two weeks ago I got inspired to completely rearrange my living room. Matthew of course was not as excited as I was but we are both very happy with the outcome! Thank you to my parents for helping us and dealing with my crazy ideas! Notice we now have an empty wall :-) I'm excited about this because now we get to get a piece of artwork for the living room - something I never needed before.
To give my mom another shout out for making this beautiful arrangement from a couple little things we picked up at Hobby Lobby. Isn't she great?

0 comments: