She turned One!
I will join most other mommas in saying "I can't believe she's one!" It has been the most amazing year! Charis, you are SUCH a blessing. You bring more joy than I could have ever imagined. We are amazed by you every day and we thank God for giving you to us. He has taught us so much about His love through you.
You love food. If you haven't eaten, you are not happy. You eat most anything we put on your plate (and things you find on the floor we wish you wouldn't). You love purses and anything with a handle. You will crawl all around trying to keep it on your shoulder. You love cuddling with mommy after naps but then are content to play by yourself, exploring the house and making messes everywhere I turn. You love books, especially the ones that sing or talk to you. Peekaboo and open/closing things are your favorite games. You weigh 21.5 lbs and are 30.5 inches.

0 comments: