Wait for the husband to go out of town

8:51 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Ladies, my mom had always told me this happens, but never did I expect it to happen to me. 2+ years of marriage and it is true... The craziest things happen when husband is traveling. I have only seen mice in our garage when he is gone. And last night, the Cave Springs water main broke leaving the entire town (population 1000) without water for about an hour. I went outside to talk to a neighbor about this only to be startled by a flashlight and Adrienne saying something about a meeting. So we decided to call the emergency line for the water department and only in Cave Springs would someone still carry a pager.

Can't wait to see what happens next week when Matthew's in Pennsylvania!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: