busy!

12:51 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Matthew and I are starting to find that our life is busy! We have traveled almost every weekend in November and are really looking forward to a weekend at home. We went to a fun wedding for one of my roommates in Waco, Texas. It was at a ranch, on the front steps of a tiny chapel. So beautiful! So thankful for her and for catching up with the other roommates!

We also got to visit Silver Dollar City! I always love going to see the lights and since Matthew had never been before, I enjoyed showing him around and taking him on the roller coasters! when we got home, we were ready for christmas to be here! For Thanksgiving, we went to Springfield to be with my side of the family. We had a great time and found some great deals. One of which was our Christmas tree. (will post a picture later).

I am currently working for a family whose nanny is out on medical leave. It is a temporary job, but I have really enjoyed the kids. they have 3 girls: 2 1/2, 4 & 6. It is quite a change from babies, but it is a lot of fun to have more interaction and to be able to put them in time out when they throw a fit :-) Working an 8-5, Monday-Friday job is still an adjustment for me. The mail is cluttered throughout the house, the clean laundry sits in baskests and the bed hasn't been made in weeks. Frozen foods have become my friends and the doggie day care is a very dear friend! Lorelai loves going there to play with her doggie friends and I love when she comes home and just wants to sleep.

We are enjoying our home and look forward to celebrating the birth of our King this month. We will be traveling to Charlotte to be with Matthew's side and then we will spend New Year's with mine.

0 comments: