New Season
As of this last week, I will no longer be working for the twins as their nanny. It was sad to say goodbye as I had become quite attached over the past 11 months of working with them. On the other hand, I am at total peace with the decision and am truly looking forward to the next opportunity that comes available to me. Right now, I am considering a couple different options. I may get another nanny job and I may go a totally different route into the business world. Matthew and I are both excited about this, while it seems scary at first, we know that our creator is also our provider. We feel confident knowing He has a perfect plan. I am so thankful for a husband who truly loves me and is completely supportive of me. You've been amazing throughout all of this sweety!For those of you reading, I will try to keep this updated. I am interviewing for another nanny position this week so pray for a discerning heart and mind.

0 comments: