opportunities and lessons
I am super excited about a job opportunity that the Lord has opened up for myself. I interviewed with a nanny agency last week and the process has moved very quickly since then. I have already interviewed with a family and they would like to hire me! Picture this: twin newborn boys! They will be 3 months when I start working with them-so precious!With not so much going on in my life besides that, the days are slow. I am learning how to truly Trust in the Lord with all that I am. Easier said than done when your place and your purpose are so unclear. I am encouraged by the words of David when his enemy is out to destroy him. He says: "Why are you in despair, O my soul? And why are you disturbed within me? Hope in God, for I shall again praise Him, the help of my countenance and my God." Ps. 43:5 When in despair, we must command our own soul to hope in the Lord and to praise Him! And in that place He meets us!

0 comments: