painting = round ligament pain

1:17 PM Unknown 0 Comments

A couple of weeks ago, Matthew and I decided to start painting the nursery. I bought the paint and started taping the trim that night. He surprised me by doing most of the trim while I was in bed. I found this when I went in the next morning!
He has painted a lot in his time, so he has to teach me along the way.
The base color:
The gray stripes with the tape still on
 More stripes. I will post another pic when we are finished. 

 Oh my. I worked in there most of the day yesterday, taping and painting stripes. I finished striping the whole room (with a little help). I thought that my round ligament pain had come and gone. hah! It started back last night and hasn't gone away yet. I am comfortable in a couple of positions and getting up is comical. Once I get up, I am okay.

Two pieces of advice:
1) Pregnant friends beware: Don't paint the nursery by yourself! Let your husband do most of it. 2) Painting stripes on walls that are super textured = bad idea. My sweet and very servant-minded husband spent several hours today touching up where the paint bled through. (I couldn't help because of my r.l.p.)


0 comments: