We got a puppy!

2:34 PM Unknown 2 Comments

Yes, you read correctly. this once "no dogs!" girl decided it was time to get one. if you know my husband at all, you know it didn't take convincing him of anything. we went sunday to pick her up and after a long day/night, we love her! and we want you to love her too! her name is Lorelai, after the Gilmore Girl, Lorelai Gilmore. we don't have too many pics yet, but take a look at this adorable little girl. she's 3 1/2 months, 9 lbs., buff colored cocker spaniel.




2 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness....I can't believe it! :) She's precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man!
    Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man!
    Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man!
    Hi, I'm Al Harrington, President and CEO of Al Harrington's Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man Emporium and Warehouse.
    Thanks to a shipping error, I am now currently overstocked on Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Men, and I'm passing the savings on to you!!!!

    ReplyDelete